News and tips from Rio Grande Credit Union
- The Montgomery Branch is Now Open!
Another convenient branch location is here.
- The Ultimate Guide to Applying for a Business Loan
If your business has reached a point where it needs an infusion of funds in order to grow, you may be in the market for a business loan.
Here’s all you need to know about applying for a business loan.
- Don't Get Caught in a Grandparent Scam
Grandparent scams are not new, but they have gotten a lot more sophisticated in recent years, so they can be difficult to spot. Here’s what you need to know about grandparent scams and how to avoid them.
- Financial Resources for Veterans
Here’s a list of financial resources for veterans. Having served our country, you deserve all this and more.
- 5 Ways to Save When Attending Weddings
You don’t need to go into debt just to attend your friends’ weddings. Here are 5 ways to save when attending weddings.
- What to Buy and What to Skip in May
The month of May kicks off summer and hosts one the biggest shopping holiday weekends of the year. Because of this, you can pick up fantastic deals this month, but some purchases are best pushed off a bit longer or for another season. What to Buy and What to Skip in May.
- Identity Theft: What to Know and How to Protect Yourself
Are you worried about identity theft? Identity thieves get more crafty every day, and even if they don’t get you it’s likely they’ll get someone you know. Get the facts!
- Don’t Get Caught in a QR Code Scam
What do you need to know about QR code scams and how to avoid them?
- 6 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day at Home
Earth Day is always a great way to demonstrate support for environmental protection. Here are 6 ways you can celebrate Earth Day at home.
- Robocall Scams – What You Need to Know
Robocalls have got to be one the most annoying inventions of the 21st century. Here’s what you need to know about robocall scams and how to avoid them.
- What to Look for in your First Post College Job
There are few decisions in life as exciting and emotion ridden as choosing your first post-college job. Here’s a handy guide of important factors to keep in mind as you embark on your job search.
- Mobile Recruiting: Attracting Millennial and Gen Z Talent
A mobile recruiting strategy can be essential to attracting the next generation of talent.
- How to Keep Your Furry Friends from Breaking the Bank
Find out some great ways to lower your costs while still giving your furry friend the best possible care!
- New Mexico tax rebates: How much will you get?
New Mexico tax rebates: How much will you get?
- Dine On A Dime – Skillet Chicken With Bacon
This restaurant-worthy recipe uses just a few slices of bacon for all of the flavor at a lower cost.
- Financial Literacy Month
April is Financial Literacy Month, and a great time to think about some important lessons everyone can learn about finances.
- What’s the Best Way to use a Home Equity Loan?
Need cash to consolidate debt, make improvements on your home, buy a car, or take care of other financial obligations? Turn the equity in your home into cash with a home equity loan.
- Creating an Effective Employee Handbook for Small Businesses
Key elements to consider when creating an employee handbook. What to add, and what to avoid.
- Springtime Gardening Tips
There’s nothing quite like a garden in full bloom. And nothing says spring like a row of breathtakingly beautiful flowers blossoming in riotous color.
- 8 Ways to Spot a Home Improvement Scam
If you’re hiring anyone to make improvements on your home, be alert! Home improvement scams are more common than you may think. And they can be difficult to spot.
- How to Keep Your Guard Up Against the Newest Scams
In honor of Consumer Protection Week, we wanted to share some information with our members on staying safe and secure against the latest scams.
- Should I Move or Improve My Home?
The housing market is hot right now. Are you thinking of making a move? Does this include listing your home or making improvements? Here are some things to consider before making a decision.
- Dine on a Dime: Corned Beef and Cabbage
It’s time to go green! This St. Patrick’s Day, whip up an Irish dish for your family without breaking the budget.
- 6 Financial Lessons You Can Learn from Basketball
With college hoops March Madness coming up, let’s review some financial lessons we can all learn from the iconic sport.